With more than 70% of our business in the education sector, we are experts at providing technology services and solutions for primary and secondary schools. In order to offer the best solutions under competitive pricing, we’ve built strong relationships with our distributors and are authorized providers through a number of funding vehicles. Whether it comes to your budget, product selection or infrastructure design, we are constantly expanding our resources to ensure your students and staff can remain safe and connected.
Some of the discussions we’re having with educational institutions include:
- Security measures, bandwidth management and mobile device management for 1:1 computing or certain BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) polices
- Seamless and comprehensive audio/visual solutions and instructional technology fit for the classroom
- Upgrading video surveillance and access control systems so schools and classrooms remain safe
- Lowering the cost of unified communications systems and designing solutions applicable for the entire district
- Desktop and server virtualization using shared storage for high availability
- Remote learning and connectivity
To ease the stress of maximizing an ever-tightening budget, we’ve helped hundreds of school systems obtain technology solutions and services while saving money through a variety of procurement strategies. Whether you choose to purchase technology solutions and services under state contract, utilize government funding, like E-Rate (SPIN 143007309) or solicit competitive bids, we are well-equipped to design, build and manage your technology solutions.
Whether you're in the classroom or home, learning remotely doesn't have to put added stress on educators. With solutions designed to help teachers connect with students, collaborate and continue on the path to success, schools across the country can ensure students are continuously connected and able to learn. For more information, download our remote solutions flyer!
Students today are digital natives and expect the most out of their technology environment. Without a progressive infrastructure level, educational opportunities become limited. As a complete solutions provider, we are able to accomplish every aspect of technology to ensure your students have the secure access they need for a future of learning.
Keeping Your Students and Staff Safe and Connected
We believe that each student should be given the chance to learn and grow using the most advanced technology. We also want students, faculty and staff to remain in safe environments. That’s why we’ve been recognized as the 2013 and 2011 Education Market Partner of the Year for North America.
Contact us today to see how we can help you accomplish your technology goals!