Securely Access your Desktop Applications from Virtually Any Device with Virtual Desktop
Mobile and Cloud computing has revolutionized the way businesses get things done. The consumer electronics market is flooded with extremely capable, affordable devices that make it easier for business owners and employees to communicate and collaborate from anywhere. The biggest problem small businesses face with mobile computing is standardizing applications and security policies across multiple types of devices, such as iPhones, iPads, PCs, Macs, and Android devices.
With Virtual Desktop Cloud Services, users can access virtualized applications securely from any device with a web browser quickly and securely. This means any platform, operating system, and device can access the same standard set of applications and desktop environment that users are used to.
Your Desktop Environment and Applications, Accessible 24/7/365
Give your employees full access to their desktop and common applications like Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more from any device, anywhere. They can access documents securely without storing them locally, providing huge security benefits and preventing sensitive data from being stolen.
Hosted Virtual Desktop Environments – Because your desktop environments and all of your applications are hosted on the A3 Cloud, you can experience a wealth of benefit, such as:
- Easy scalability – Control expenses easily by scaling up and down based on your needs. Budgeting your IT is easier than ever with Virtual Desktop, as all management is covered and we handle all of the backend administrative tasks such as security, support, and daily backups.
- Reduce Hardware Expenses – The Virtual Desktop Cloud handles most of the heavy lifting, meaning that virtually any device, from older workstations to smartphones can take on the same tasks that you would normally need current hardware for. This means less of a need to purchase new hardware to handle the latest software.
- Enterprise-level Security – Get all the benefits and peace of mind of security normally designed for big corporations. Enterprise-grade firewalls, anti-virus protection, daily backup, anti-spam, and 24x7x365 monitoring and managed maintenance are all included to ensure continuous uptime and data security.
- Get More Done – Benefit from universal accessibility no matter where you are and what device you are connecting from. As long as you have internet access and a web browser you will have secure access to your desktop environment and applications. Whether at the office, at home, or on the road, employees can work flexibly to increase productivity.
- Keep It Centralized – Never lose data because of a computer crash or because you forgot to send files from your home PC to your work PC. All of your work can be done remotely on your centralized virtual desktop, so it is always accessible no matter where you log in.
- Save Money – Reduce the amount of hardware you need to maintain and manage in-house, the amount of electricity it consumes, and the overall need to manage and support multiple higher-end desktops. Because all of the management and maintenance is done at our secure datacenter, support costs are dramatically reduced. In fact, everything is handled in the background for you by our experienced engineers.
- Align Virtual Desktop with your Current IT and Business Objectives – Whether you house a few users or have your own internal IT department, Virtual Desktop can scale to suite your needs. Our solution is perfect for business that aren't big enough for an internal IT department because it's a cost effective way to manage your core IT infrastructure and give your staff the tools they need to get the job done. For larger businesses that already have internal IT, we can supplement your existing solution and free your IT department up to focus on internal projects instead of managing day-to-day issues and maintenance.
The cloud is here and A3 can work with your business to vastly improve productivity and lower your monthly IT costs while giving you and your employees the flexibility to get work done from virtually anywhere. It's time to look at IT differently – take it out of your office and let us handle it so you can truly focus on your business objectives.